The Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service (KADIRS) as part of its consolidation strategies, wishes to engage the services of competent experienced professionals as well as fresh graduates with integrity, drive and desire to succeed professionally, to strengthen its workforce.
Vacancies exist in the following Divisions;
- Revenue Operations
- Standards & Compliance
- Information and Communication Technology
- Legal Services
- Corporate Services (Administration, Finance and Human Resources)
The opportunities are classified into the following Positions/Salary Level
- Assistant Officer II - SL 13
- Assistant Officer I - SL 12
- Officer II - SL 11
- Officer I - SL 10
- Assistant Manager - SL 09
Note that regardless of the position advertised, the following are minimum general requirements for all applicants.
Minimum Qualifications/skills base
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- A Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field.
- Computer literacy and conversancy with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service,
- Strong leadership and management skills,
- Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- Strong Analytical skills,
- Knowledge of the Federal Tax laws and Kaduna State Tax (Codification and Consolidation) Law, 2016 and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the KADIRS operates;
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate,
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with law.
Other General Requirement(s):
In addition all Applicants must:-
- Have an NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate
- Present a certificate of State of Origin and Local Government signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Government. Certificates endorsed by Liaison offices will not be accepted
METHOD OF APPLICATION
KADIRS considers computer proficiency a key requirement for anyone who aspires for a job in the Service. Accordingly, Applicants are expected to
fill their applications online as the Job details and Application process can be found on the KADIRS website www.kadirs.kdsg.gov.ng/career
This KADIRS application portal will be available with effect from Monday, 21st August 2017 and will be open until 5th September 2017. Please
follow the instructions to fill in your application. Only applications in respect of the advertised positions would be considered.
All individuals are expected to apply for only ONE position. Multiple applications by one Candidate will be disqualified. Upon submission, applicants
will receive an acknowledgement containing a reference number which must be quoted in all future correspondences.
Deadline for submission of application is 5th September 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted